CLAUSE COVID-19 FOR RESERVATIONS 2020 SEASON:
Considering that our establishment is small, and in the event that it is not possible for us to comply with all the guidelines that are set in the hospitality for this summer, existing reservations, as well as future reservations, will be seen conditioned by the standards set by the Government. For this reason, situations may arise, such as, for example, the delay in opening the establishment, the reduction in the capacity of the hotel, the modification of the diet, the impossibility of assigning a room with a view of the sea, the inability to guarantee specific requests, that some services or facilities may be limited or unavailable, or in extreme cases, the non-opening of the establishment this summer.
If, by government requirement, we are forced to reduce the number of rooms or guests in the capacity of the establishment, the occupancy of the hotel will be completed taking into account the reservation confirmation date as a preference, it being possible that the reservation cannot be maintained. all the reservations made.
Likewise, any measure that is adopted will be communicated to you as soon as the modification that may influence your reservation occurs.
Confident that the situation will improve, and that it will return to a certain degree of normality, we hope that it is possible not to have to apply any significant measure, and to be able to offer our services within the usual dynamics of previous years. For this, we will put all our effort and effort to adapt our protocols and facilities and thus provide a safe environment and quality service.
PROTOCOLS FOR CARRYING OUT THE CHECK-IN AND GUIDELINES FOR COEXISTENCE DURING THE STAY
The COVID-19 epidemic is a change of life and functioning in society. As part of the effort that the team of the Torre Cristina hotel is making to prevent the progression of the disease, we indicate the protocols for checking in, as well as the guidelines for coexistence during your stay.
For this, counting on your collaboration, we kindly request that:
- Do not travel if you have had or have a fever, cough, respiratory symptoms or sudden absence of smell or taste in the last 14 days, and you should inform your doctor.
- Do not travel if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed or suspected of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, and you should inform your doctor.
To avoid crowds and speed up check-in, please:
- Check-in after 4:00 pm, since due to the new cleaning and disinfection protocols derived from COVID-19, the time spent cleaning, conditioning and disinfecting a room is greater than in previous years . For this reason, we cannot guarantee entry to the hotel before 2:00 p.m.
- Only one person access the hotel reception, preferably the reservation holder. The holder of the reservation must deliver, to our reception staff, the DNI of all the people who will be staying at the establishment. Please, in the case of traveling with children who do not have a DNI, travel with the family book, in case this is necessary.
- If, upon arrival at the hotel, there are other customers doing any work at the reception desk, please wait for their turn at the designated places. In the event that the safety distance cannot be maintained, we kindly ask you to wait outside the establishment.
- On the other hand, we request that you do not unload the luggage until the key to your room has been delivered.
Upon arrival at the hotel, you will see that we have taken various protection measures to ensure both your health and that of our staff, and we ask you to participate in them. For this reason, we request that:
- Wear masks whenever they are in common areas and it is not possible to respect the minimum safety distance set by the Government.
- Make use, whenever necessary, of the disinfectant gels that we make available in the different rooms of the hotel.
- Remember the importance of maintaining a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Avoid children wandering alone through the different rooms of the enclosure.
- Pay attention to the indications of our staff regarding the protocols of use of the facilities and our services.
Thank you very much for your attention and cooperation, we stop this virus among all of you, we hope you enjoy a safe and pleasant stay.
Sincerely, the team of the Hotel Torre Cristina