Important: Notes to keep in mind before making your reservation:
• The nights of the days: July 24 and 25, July 30 and 31, as well as the nights of every Friday and Saturday in August, will carry a supplement of € 20.00 per room and night (VAT included).
• Friday and Saturday nights in short stay reservations (less than 4 nights) will carry a supplement per room and night of € 20.00 (VAT included).
• Rooms with sea views are on request and availability at the time of booking.
• Drinks in the dining room are not included in the half board.
• The services to be performed in the half-board regime will necessarily be breakfast and lunch.
• The hotel does not have daily dinner service.
• Children under 3 years of age can stay for free sharing a bed with the rest of the occupants of the room, but they must pay for the dining services they perform, services that will be the same as the rest of the people with whom they share a room.
• Check our dining rates for children from 0 to 8 years old.
• Children from 3 years of age must take advantage of the same diet as the rest of the occupants of the room (even if they share a bed with one of the occupants of the room).
• It is necessary to indicate in the reservation that you are traveling with a baby (although this does not perform services). Clients must bring a travel cot, as the hotel does not have cots.
• Requests that you communicate to us at the time of making your reservation (double bed, shower, upstairs, etc.) will be taken into account, however, these requests will be subject to availability at the time of arrival at the hotel.
• Hotel entry hours: Due to the cleaning protocols derived from COVID-19, the time used to clean, condition and disinfect a room is longer than in previous years, so we recommend entering the hotel from from 4:00 p.m., not being able to guarantee entry in any case before 2:00 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed.
• The hotel is not responsible for advertising in other channels than the official website.
• If you make your reservation through channels outside the hotel (online agencies, physical agencies ...), please check the characteristics of the contracted services (extra beds, dining room services, sea views, etc.), since the hotel It does not pay for services that do not appear in the reservation that the agency sends to the hotel.
• We inform you that, as indicated on the hotel's website, as well as on the Booking.com page, the hotel has free outdoor parking with limited places, and places are not reserved. If upon arrival, or during your stay, you cannot find a place in our free parking, we offer you the following parking aids:
- Covered parking located 200mts. Of the hotel. This service carries a cost of € 5 per day, VAT included. It is necessary to make a reservation for this service and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Likewise, we hope to be able to offer you, as in previous years, cards to park in the blue zone of the Noja beaches (where our street is included). This service carries a cost. The cost of this service is € 10 VAT included, per stay (not € 10 per day). It is not necessary to make a prior reservation for this service, you can request the cards at our reception at any time, upon arrival or during your stay. However, we cannot confirm this service yet as we have not been told by the Noja town hall that it will also be offered this summer.